Q. What to do in situations where the biometrics done to prepare the Online Registered Rent Agreement or Online Leave and License Agreement in Pune, Mumbai and rest of Maharashtra doesnot match the Adhaar data available online?
Ans: Before we understand the concept of Biometrics and Fingerprint Scannings, lets understand the concept of Lock and Key. A lock represent security and protection from unauthorised access to a door, container or a vault/locker. A key is the only logical possible way to open the Lock. The patterns and designs of each key is different and hence only that key which belongs to the particular lock can open that lock and no other key can open it. Similarly the Adhaar data is the identity available online on a secured database protected by the Lock of Adhaar data. The key is the fingerprint of the Adhaar owner which is collected at the time of generation of the Adhaar card.
To understand the concept even better, lets assume the key which opens the lock, develops a crack or a damage on its pattern. Then, that key is rendered useless and will not be able to open that lock. Similarly the fingerprint which develops a cut or skin fragmentation is also rendered useless for opening the Adhaar data available online for verification of the identity of the concerned person, as it doesn’t match the initial fingerprint taken at the time of preparing the Adhaar card.
Below is the picture of a senior citizen whose fingerprint is not matching due to scratches on the fingerprints.
the fingerprint which develops a cut or skin fragmentation is also rendered useless for opening the Adhaar data available online for verification of the identity of the concerned person, as it doesn’t match the initial fingerprint taken at the time of preparing the Adhaar card.
Q. What are the general reasons for fingerprint match incase of making Online Registered Rent Agreement or Online Leave and License Agreement in Pune, Mumbai and rest of Maharashtra?
Ans: The following below are the general situations for fingerprint mismatch:
- Adhaar verification Lock: Where Adhaar verification is locked on the UIDAI site, the fingerprint verification is locked and hence cannot be used for verification on the Online Registered Rent Agreement. However, this can be Unlocked by visiting the UIDAI site and logging in with OTP on the Registered Mobile Number with Adhaar.
- Making Adhaar Card: At times while making the Adhaar Card, the fingerprint might not be captured properly. Hence at the time of verification while making the Online Registered Rent Agreement in Pune, Mumbai and rest of Maharashtra, this fingerprint mismatch occurs. This can be corrected by updating the Adhaar card again by submitting the fingerprints again.
- Senior Citizens: Most often Senior citizens of 60 years or above face this situation, as due to senior age, skin fragments keep on expanding and contracting and thereby it affects the original finger print and chances of fingerprint mismatch increases.
- Unconscious damage to fingerprints: For other cases, people who works with sharp or hard instruments with hands develop scratches and cuts on their finger tips over prolonged usage of such activities. This also causes finger print mismatch.
- Skin shedding: Some people also have skin shedding issues, which alters their fingerprint completely, thereby creating fingerprint mismatch again.
Q What to do incase of Fingerprint mismatch while preparing Online Registered Rent Agreement or Online Leave and License Agreement in Pune, Mumbai and rest of Maharashtra?
Ans: Apart from the first two reasons for Fingerprint mismatch while making online registered rent agreement. There are basically, 3 different ways to handle fingerprint mismatch while making Online Registered Rent Agreement:
- Updating Adhaar: Once the fingerprint mismatch occurs, the subscriber who had a fingerprint mismatch can approach the nearest Adhaar Seva Kendra and get his fingerprint updated. This updation can take a period of 15 days max. Once the fingerprint is updated, the subscriber can again go for the Biometrics to complete the process of the Online Registered Rent Agreement. Hopefully, this should work this time.
- Offline Registered Rent Agreement: Though the process of Online Registered Rent Agreement in Pune, Mumbai and rest of Maharashtra is expensive, time consuming and lengthy, it has two major benefits: 1. Extensive customization of the draft is allowed and 2. Normal Biometrics with no Adhaar Verification required. While making Offline Registered Rent Agreement, only normal fingerprint is captured and need not be verified online with the Adhaar data.
- Power of Attorney for Online Registered Rent Agreement: A Power of Attorney authorising some one on behalf of the Original Owner to do the Biometrics instead of Him (Original Owner) for making this Online registered rent agreement can solve the issue in hand. This is because, the Original Owner having fingerprint issue need not give biometrics at all.
Concl: Among all the methods mentioned above, the second and the third method i.e Offline Registered Rent Agreement and Online Registered Rent Agreement through POA is more effective. The first method of Updating the Adhaar card may however may or maynot be effective.
For more details visit: DOCUINKK