Q. What is Index 2 for Online Rent Agreement Registration or Leave and License Agreement in Pune and Mumbai?
Ans: Index 2 is a brief excerpt of the the entire Leave and License Agreement or Registered Rent Agreement.
Index 2 contains details which are the primary information mentioned in an online registered rent agreement or online leave and license agreement in Pune and Mumbai.
There are different Index 2 documents for different documents, like Index 2 for Sale Deed, Index 2 for Gift Deed, Index 2 for Mortgage deed, etc. Similarly, there is Index 2 for Online Leave and License Agreement and Registered Rent Agreement in Pune and Mumbai.
Index 2 for Leave and License Agreement or Registered Rent Agreement covers the following Section headings and their details in brief:
- Article: The article which governs the Agreement for which this Index 2 is generated, Article 32(A) of the Maharashtra Stamp Act, in this case.
- Deposit: Deposit is the Amount given by the Licensee to the Licensor as security against damages or delay or default of licensing fees after taking the License to use the premises.
- License Fee: The License Fee which is to be paid by the Licensee on a monthly basis.
- Property Description: This section mentions the full Address of the property + the Survey no/CTS no/Plot no/GAT no, etc and the Duration/Tenure of the Agreement.
- Licensor Name and Address: The full name of the Licensor in the format of Last Name – First Name – Middle Name – and the full address of the Licensor.
- Licensee Name and Address: The full name of the Licensee in the format of Last Name – First Name – Middle Name – and the full address of the Licensee.
- Date of Execution: This is the date on which the first biometrics of any of the parties (either Licensor or Licensee) is conducted. Typically there is a difference between the Execution date and Commencement date.Execution date is the date when any of the parties, either Licensor or Licensee provides His/Her biometrics for the first time, irrelevant of the completion of the biometrics of all the parties to the agreement whether on the same date or on some other date.However, Commencement date is pre-determined and is the date from when the agreement period begins.
- Date of Registration: Date of Registration is the date from which the online registered rent agreement or leave and license agreement is registered.
- Registration Number/Year: Every Online Leave and License Agreement, Registered Rent Agreement has a unique number known as the Registration Number with the Year. Through this number and the year of registration, the exact Leave and License Agreement which is executed and registered between the two parties: Licensor and Licensee can be obtained from the Government Portal.
- Stamp Duty: Stamp Duty is the Government fees levied under the Maharastra Stamp Act, which has to be paid by the parties entering into any Leave and License Agreement or Registered Rent Agreement. This fees is usually calculated on the basis of 3 factors: (i) Rent, (ii) Deposit and (iii) Tenure.
- Registration Fee: This is another Government fees, which is paid for Registering a Leave and License Agreement or Registered Rent Agreement in Pune and Mumbai SubRegistrar offices.
- Remarks: If any by the Sub-Registrar officer who is entrusted with the responsiblity of Registering the Leave and License Agreement or Registered Rent Agreement
The end of the Index 2 has provision for the Sub Registration officer (who approves the Leave and License Agreement or Registered Rent Agreement) to provide this Biometrics too.
Please see below to see a sample copy of the Index2 of an online registered rent agreement or Leave and License Agreement.
For more details visit: DOCUINKKCONTACT US