The following are the points to be considered while making the rent agreement online:
1. The following are the mandatory documents for making online rent agreement
Adhaar Cards of (a). Licensor/Owner, (b). Licensee/Tenant, (c) . 2 nos Witnesses.
PAN Cards of (a). Licensor/Owner, (b). Licensee/Tenant, (c) . 2 nos Witnesses.
2. Though the format for online rent agreement in Pune Mumbai and Maharashtra is predefined, and cannot be customised, there are a few things which can be customised, like the
a. Name of the Parties, (Licensor and Licensee),
b. Property (to be rented) Address.
c. Personal Addresses
d. Identifiers/Witness – their details,
f. Security Deposit.
g. Maintenance to be borne by? – Owner or Tenant
I. Lock in period
K. There is an additional provision of “Miscellaneous” for inserting additional terms.
“Do read our blogs for more details”
3. The price of making the rent agreement online is calculated on the basis of:
(iv) tenure and
(v) no of visits for biometric scans by the associate.
Please use the sheet below to calcuate your cost:
4. Availability of Department server.
The Biometric fingerprint scans and photos are verified securedly with Adhaar data for identity of the parties. Sometimes, the server goes down, uninformed. In that case, the parties have to wait till the time, the server goes live again. The glitch may continue from a period of hours stretching to days.
5. Time of Payment of Fees for Online Rent Agreement:
Unlike any other services the fees for online rent agreement is always paid before the registration of the agreement, as the government fees (Stamp Duty + Registration) is paid before taking the biometric scans and photos.
6. Approval and Stamp, with Registration number:
The final step of obtaining a registered online rent agreement is the approved copy of the online rent agreement. The approved copy contains the following details:
(i) Registration No at the footer of the agreement: 4 digit – 5 digit Number
(ii) The sub registrar office where the online rent agreement is registered: The Haveli Number or Mulshi Number
(iii) Date of registration.
For more details, you can go through the blogs to have a fair idea of the Online Rent Agreement Registration Process.
Visit us: DOCUINKK