Q. What are Server Issues or Technical Issues in Registration of Online Rent Agreement or Online Leave and License Agreement or Online Registered Rent Agreement in Pune, Mumbai and rest of Maharashtra?
Ans: Often while making Registered Rent Agreement, we have heard a common term called “Server Issues” or “Government Server Issues”. The following are the basics of understanding Server issues for an Online Leave and License Agreement in Pune, Mumbai and rest of Maharashtra:
Please note that in any of the circumstances below the Biometrics process for the preparation of Online Registered Rent Agreement for verifying the identity of the Parties (Licensor and Licensee) cannot be conducted:
- UID server under maintenance: For processing the Biometrics of the Parties to verify the identity of the Licensors and Licensee, the Adhaar (UID) data is verified online. A connection has to be maintained from the IGR site( which is our registration site) to the UID site. In times of maintenance this connection is lost and hence the Biometrics has to be suspended.
- Full Site Maintenance: This is the time when the entire Igr site: https://efilingigr.maharashtra.gov.in/ereg/ goes under maintenance. The duration may stretch from 1 day to maximum 15 days. Currently long duration site maintenance has not occured in a period of last 7 months. However to be precise, full site maintenance happened in Dec 2018 – Jan 2019 for more than 10 days and in Feb 2018 for about 15 days. Here the full site maintenance is done for updating the user experience on the site. Also, the tech team of the Department comes out with major bug removal and inclusion of some updates as per the new requirements (statutory or nonstatutory) for making the Online Registered Rent Agreement. The following changes were made in the latest update: (i) Salutation of a Lady’s name, (ii) Adhaar card numbers to be inserted only at the time of Biometrics, not before (iii) No access to Draft without paying the Government Fees, etc.
- Partial Site Maintenance: There are times when the Site (for making the Online Registered Rent Agreement) may open, but may not proceed and go to the next page. For eg: 1st Part is the Property details, 2nd Part is the Party details and 3rd Part is the Agreement details. After opening the first Part, it might get stuck either in the 2nd part or the 3rd Part.
- Device backend maintenance: Also there is one major issue which is rare but do happen once in a while at time of making Online Registered Rent Agreement. I.e the device may not support the biometrics for completing the biometrics which may initially look like a temporary issue of the device not configured well with the OS and thereby rejecting the biometrics of the Parties. This issue is centralised and applicable to all and may not be for a single subscriber or a device with a Laptop. Usually, the issue might correct itself in 1-2 hours. However, sometimes it take days.
- Moving to Cloud Based Server: In the month of Jan – Mar 2019, there was a major initiative taken by the department to move all the online data of the public to a better and fast server to avoid slowing down of the site due to large number of users. This migration caused some technical glitches and hence the site use to go offline for hours on a daily basis.
Q How can a common resident/subscriber (either Licensor or Licensee) find out if there are some real server issues for this registration of Online Leave and License Agreement or Online Registered Rent Agreement in Pune, Mumbai and rest of Maharashtra?
Ans: Its very simple, the person conducting the biometrics will update the common resident/subscriber that the server is down. He/She may also show the resident/subscriber the message like “ UID server not available now” or “Server not available now”. Or “ _01 error”. This message pops up, when the associate goes forward for completing the Biometrics of the subscriber.
Alternatively the subscriber can also call the customer care helpline (No: 8888007777) and find out if the server is really off. At times, the Customer care also doesnot have updates about the server not working. Thats when the Subscriber have to wait till the server starts working so that the associate can finish the Biometrics.
Q. Once the Server is down for this Registration of Online Rent Agreement or Registered Rent Agreement when is the Server going to start next?
Ans; This is a very important Question, but unfortunately, as when we are writing this blog, most of the time, the customer care cannot update the time required for restoring the Site or the UID server, though at times it may be mentioned on the primary Home page of Igr that the server will be on maintenance from day abc to day xyz, but not most of the times.
Q. Generally how long does it take for the server to resume operation after it is off for finishing the biometrics of the Registered Rent Agreement in Pune, Mumbai and rest of Maharashtra?
Ans: This is again a very controversial question, because there is no standard defined duration of time when the server comes back after it is off. In cases it might come back in 1 hour, and at times it might go to 4-5 days too. So, this duration of time is not defined. Also the Customer care department is also not informed about the time taken for the server to come back.
For more details visit: DOCUINKKCONTACT US